Truth rating: 10
5:17 pm, January 14th, 2014
Forbes has released its roundup of Top-Earning “American Idol” alums for 2013, with Carrie Underwood topping the list at $31 million.
The magazine estimates that the country singer made $83 million over the past five years through touring and endorsement deals.
Next on the list is Kelly Clarkson, who raked in an approximate $7 million in 2013.
Phillip Phillips and Adam Lambert tied for third place at $5 million, followed by Chris Daughtry at $4 million.
Scotty McCreery came in at fifth at $3 million.
Check out the photo gallery below, and head over to Forbes for the full list!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
- 1.1. Carrie Underwood – $31 million (Getty Images)
- 2.2. Kelly Clarkson – $7 million (Getty Images)
- 3.3. Phillip Phillips (Tie) – $5 million (Getty Images)
- 4.3. Adam Lambert (Tie) – $5 million (Getty Images)
- 5.4. Chris Daughtry – $4 million (Getty Images)
- 6.5. Scotty McCreery – $3 million (Getty Images)