Because you really need a translator that deciphers what that person meant when they texted you “k.”
1. A door that automatically double locks itself when you leave the house so you don't have to check to make sure.
2. Airplane seats that balance themselves out when there is turbulence so you never actually have to feel the turbulence.
3. Airplane seats that give you a massage the entire time.
4. A spa on an airplane. Like, a full-on spa, with jacuzzis and incense and all that.
5. You know what. Let's just get a teleportation machine so you never have to fly on an airplane at all.
Nickelodeon / Via dannyphantom.wikia.com
6. A nice glass of wine that magically appears out of nowhere when you need to ~take the edge off~.
7. A version of WebMD that gives you soothing advice instead of making you worry that you are coming down with the Black Plague.
8. Shazaam for those weird noises you hear coming from upstairs, so you can know for sure that it's just awkward floor creaking and not a murderer loading a gun.
9. A time machine so you can go into the future and check if that person ended up accepting your friend request or if you were freaking out for nothing.
10. A text messaging service that sends you calming affirmations if it takes someone longer than one minute to respond to your text.
11. The ability to give off a slight glow in total darkness so you don't have to be in pitch blackness even if you forgot your phone and don't have a flashlight or anything.
12. A time-turner so you can go back and unsay that stupid thing you said an hour ago but can't stop replaying in your mind.
13. A checklist that gives you a cupcake every time you complete something that you need to do.
14. A pad of paper that can pick up on your thoughts and write them down before you forget to.
Marvel Entertainment / Via rebloggy.com