Robert De Niro’s New York Apartment Catches on Fire

Truth rating: 10


Robert De Niro’s apartment in New York was damaged in a fire on Friday afternoon.

The incident at the Upper West Side building started with a clothing dryer malfunction in the laundry room.

Firefighters contained the blaze, which resulted in water and smoke damage.

A rep for De Niro tells Gossip Cop, “Everyone is safe,” and confirms that De Niro and his wife, Grace Hightower, are out of the country.

There have been no reported injuries.

The actor’s residence includes space on the building’s 4th, 5th and 6th floors.

Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!

Like us on Facebook!

You might like:


Gossip Cop