Truth rating: 10
7:50 pm, April 4th, 2012
The hotel room where Whitney Houston died was filled with drugs and paraphernalia, according to the Los Angeles County Coroner’s report.
“Remnants of a white powdery substance” were found in her room at the Beverly Hilton, including insider a drawer and below the base of a freestanding mirror.
The report also notes that “a small spoon with a white crystal-like substance in and a rolled up piece of white paper” were found in the bathroom where Houston died.
In addition, “multiple bottles of prescription medication,” all prescribed to the singer, were sitting on a table in the room, as were a can of beer and bottle of champagne.
Among the more graphic details in the report are that Houston was found face-down in the bathtub with “a bloody purge coming from her nose.”
She “possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol,” the coroner writes.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the music icon’s official cause of death is “accidental drowning,” though heart disease and drug use were contributing factors.
Houston found dead at 48 on February 11.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!